Are you looking for Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s Reviews? Our experts found 52656 number of feedback online for "Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s. On selected products for the Best Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s
Our team scanned 52656 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s in this article.
|1||Traxxas 8475 Desert Racer Wheels with Paddle Tires||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Traxxas 8674 Tires & Wheels Assembled glued (Black 3.8' Wheels Paddle Tires Foam Inserts) (2) (TSM Rated)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Traxxas 8972 Maxx Black All Terrain Tires and Wheels for Remote Control Cars||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||17mm Aluminum Wheel Hex Nut for 1/10 Scale Traxxas Maxx/E-Revo/E-Maxx/Summit Monster Truck Tires (Red)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Traxxas 8972A Tires & Wheels||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||RC Station 17mm Hex RC Wheels and Tires 1/8 Scale RC Monster Truck Buggy PreGlued RC Tires and Rims with Foam Inserts||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Hobbypark Pre-Glued 1/8 Truck Tires and Wheels 17mm Hex for Traxxas Maxx T-maxx E-Revo Revo 3.3 Arrma Kraton Notorious 6s Redcat Kaiju Shredder JLB Cheetah RC Monster(4-Pack)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Socokin 4S Lipo Battery 14.8V 6500mAh 100C with TR Plug Soft Case for RC Car Tracxas Slash X-Maxx RC Boat RC Racing Truck Helicopter Airplane（2 Pack）||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Traxxas 897R Tires & Wheels (Black||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Pro-line Racing 1/8 Trencher HP Belted F/R 3.8" MT Tires Mounted 17mm Blk Raid (2)||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Traxxas 8475 Desert Racer Wheels with Paddle Tires
- Desert Racer wheels pre-mounted to paddle tires
- Fits Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer
- Sold as a pair
- Use Traxxas stock and hop-up replacement parts to get the most out of your Traxxas vehicles
2. Traxxas 8674 Tires & Wheels Assembled glued (Black 3.8′ Wheels Paddle Tires Foam Inserts) (2) (TSM Rated)
- Traxxas 8674 – Paddle Tires, 3.8″ Black Wheels, E-Revo VXL (2)
- Includes: (2) Paddle Tires mounted on 3.8″ Black Wheels
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 8674
3. Traxxas 8972 Maxx Black All Terrain Tires and Wheels for Remote Control Cars
- REMOTE CONTROL: Includes 2 assembled tires and wheels with foam inserts for remote control cars
- EXCEPTIONAL WEAR: Specially formulated tire compound provides exceptional wear and sticky traction
- PRE-ASSEMBLED: Tires are mounted and pre-assembled on black wheels for no-hassle, out-of-the-box bolt-on traction.
- BALANCED: Molded-foam inserts coupled with the directional tread design provide a balanced feel for the ultimate high-speed on-road experience.
- SIZE: Features 17mm splined TSM rated
4. 17mm Aluminum Wheel Hex Nut for 1/10 Scale Traxxas Maxx/E-Revo/E-Maxx/Summit Monster Truck Tires (Red)
- Red-Anodized and Solid Aluminum Construction, Performance Well
- 17mm Hex Shape Nut, Easy to mount on by 17mm Sleeve Hex Wrench
- Protect wheel lugs from missing off
- Upgrades accessories for 1/10 Scale Traxxas Maxx/E-Revo/E-Maxx/Summit Monster Truck Tires and some of 1/8 RC Vehicle RC Tyres.
- Package included：4 Pieces
5. Traxxas 8972A Tires & Wheels
- Traxxas 8972A – Maxx MT Tires, Wheels, 17mm Splined, Black, Blue Beadlock Style
- Features: Beadlock Style Black & Blue in Color
- Includes: (2) Assembled Tires and Wheels with Foam Inserts
- Specs: 17mm Splined
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 8972A
6. RC Station 17mm Hex RC Wheels and Tires 1/8 Scale RC Monster Truck Buggy PreGlued RC Tires and Rims with Foam Inserts
- RC Wheels and Tires Size: The size of our 1/8 RC monster truck buggy tires, Inner Diameter: 3.
- High-Quality Material: This is a Preglued 1/8 scale with 17mm hex RC tires and wheels.
- Excellent Performance: Its surface has an anti-skid effect, which can provide a strong ability of road holding and durability and can ensure stable and flexible driving.
- Product use precautions： This 1/8 Scale RC Wheels and Tires with 17mm hex, it designed for almost all 1/8 Scale RC racing car with 17mm hex, like for Traxxas, Arma, Kraton, E-Revo, Jlb, etc.
- Customer Services: Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any question which related to our products, our team willing to help you to solve the problems that you have meets.
7. Hobbypark Pre-Glued 1/8 Truck Tires and Wheels 17mm Hex for Traxxas Maxx T-maxx E-Revo Revo 3.3 Arrma Kraton Notorious 6s Redcat Kaiju Shredder JLB Cheetah RC Monster(4-Pack)
- These bigfoot tires with Foam Inserts, Glued assembled, Compatible with Traxxas Maxx, Traxxas E-Revo, Traxxas Revo 3.
- Outer Diameter: 6.
- All Terrain,deep tread pattern offers superior off-road performance on loose (dry and loamy), hard packed (dry), pavement or grass track conditions.
- Package include: tires and wheels set (4), 17mm nuts (4), 17mm wrench tool (1)
- 100% New,Genuine HobbyPark RC Products,Exquisite workmanship & Durable.
8. Socokin 4S Lipo Battery 14.8V 6500mAh 100C with TR Plug Soft Case for RC Car Tracxas Slash X-Maxx RC Boat RC Racing Truck Helicopter Airplane（2 Pack）
- DETAILS:Material: Lithium polymer;Battery voltage: 14.
- DIMENSIONS:151*44*49mm/5.94*1.73*1.93 inch(L*W*H); Approx Weight:703.8g/24.8 oz/pc
- APPLICABLE EQUIPMENT:Designed for rc toy products ,as long as the voltage, size and plug match, it is suitable.
- NOTICE:No matter what brand of battery, you should wait until the battery is completely cooled before charging, otherwise it will seriously damage the battery.
- WHAT YOU GET:2 Socokin 6500mAh 100C 14.
9. Traxxas 897R Tires & Wheels (Black
- Traxxas 8972R – Maxx MT Tires, Wheels, 17mm Splined, Black, Red Beadlock Style
- Features: Beadlock Style Black & Red in Color
- Includes: (2) Assembled Tires and Wheels with Foam Inserts
- Specs: 17mm Splined
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 8972R
10. Pro-line Racing 1/8 Trencher HP Belted F/R 3.8″ MT Tires Mounted 17mm Blk Raid (2)
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Trencher HP Tire Will Not Balloon or Expand at High Speed
- Horizontal H Shaped Tread for Ridiculous Amounts of Traction and Stability
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- Extremely Detailed Sidewall Design for that Tough Off-Road Look
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Tires For Traxxas Maxx 4s on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Error 403 Requests from referer https://onmyowntwofeet.com are blocked. : forbidden